Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

Goliath HD Skin for Merlin4 Image With Themes ( OE 2.5)

• Goliath HD-Gold Skin ver.2.1 Fixed for Merlin4 Image with Themes ( OE 2.5)

Themes:

OLED Display:

Zitat

Infobar:

Simple (Default)
    With Picon 220x132
    With Weather Animated Icon
    With Weather Animated Icon and Picon

about.jpg menu.jpg secondib.jpg chsel.jpg merepg.jpg meraddon.jpg weather.jpg skintheme.jpg movplayer.jpg intradio.jpg

Display Themes

dispinfob.png With Picon 220x132.png With Weather Animated icons.png Simple (Default).png

Instal Packadge in Telnet:

Code
    1. dpkg -i --force-overwrite /tmp/*.deb

Setting the Animation weather for the second Infobar and OLED Display in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/MSNWeather2.py line 23. location to learn website www.msn.com

Good Luck!!!

• Thanks for your work and thank your for sharing with the Merlin community!

But I've gotta say a few things on your .deb file :(
    First of all, one should create deb packages in a way that the user will never need to run --force-overwrite. This is rather messy and may cause various unforeseen effects. Unfortunately, the rest of package ain't any better.

As with your previous skins, you're delivering multiple converters and renderers. As previously explained, this could also have various side-effects. Especially because they seem to be mixed from various sources and have rather generic names, mainly combined with a 2. This will likely clash with other packages...

Then your postinst and postrm scripts.... Again very messy and error prone :(

Why do you manually edit the users settings? This might break other settings as well, especially as you're using wildcards...
    Then you're deleting a file that does not originate from your own package, but from any random place. Just to replace it with a file from a third package!?? Why? If your converters can't use external packages properly, please fix your converters and don't patch the users file structure...
    And well. Why do you want to delete EVERY deb package in tmp? A user-initiated reboot would do just fine. Did you test what would happen, if a user installed multiple packages from /tmp/ and dpkg would choose yours first?
    Last, but not least: killall on enigma2?? Seriously? What about recordings, background plugins, the GUI of the software manager (think online install) or literally any other enigma2 operation? :grmml:

Same applies in reverse for the postrm script...

Again, I'm sorry to be so rude in your skin thread, but your install package is rather rude as well :grmml: I hope that my hints might help you to create a non-messy install package that won't interfere with other packages and user interaction.

• Why do you manually edit the users settings? This might break other settings as well, especially as you're using wildcards..

in etc/enigma2/settings change only this value config.skin.primary_skin in the settings nothing will go bad

Then you're deleting a file that does not originate from your own package, but from any random place. Just to replace it with a file from a third package!?? Why?

in the file postins remove any component, deleted the simlink to bitratecalc.so and then rewritten again... if you don't understand, don't say anything smarter to seem will ... :biggrins::biggrins::biggrins: do not expose yourself stupid :biggrins::biggrins::biggrins:

And well. Why do you want to delete EVERY deb package in tmp? A user-initiated reboot would do just fine. Did you test what would happen, if a user installed multiple packages from /tmp/ and dpkg would choose yours first?

You can always install some packages? At the moment it is installed only skin... OK I will remove from postinst these lines

Code
    1. sleep 5
    2. rm -rf /tmp/*.deb
    3. killall -9 enigma2 >/dev/null 2>&1

No Problem

Same applies in reverse for the postrm script...

written in postrm when removing the skin is changed to default... what's wrong ?

Again, I'm sorry to be so rude in your skin thread, but your install package is rather rude as well I hope that my hints might help you to create a non-messy install package that won't interfere with other packages and user interaction.

in this skin are not affected by other components and the system too... nothing is removed and does not change, installation and removal of the skin without damage to the image

As with your previous skins, you're delivering multiple converters and renderers. As previously explained, this could also have various side-effects. Especially because they seem to be mixed from various sources and have rather generic names, mainly combined with a 2. This will likely clash with other packages...

You read then at least one complaint associated with these components (converters, renders) ??they did not overlap with the main components of the image

Good Luck!!!

• mic71 : sorry, but I need to jump in in support of m0rphU.
    a) you do NEVER update user settings that are maintained by enigma2 via sed while enigma2 is running. This ONLY works because you kill enigma2 afterwards. Side-effect of this is that ANY other change that was done while enigma2 was running and is currently stored in memory only will not be saved in settings (settings, timers, ...)
    b) you MUST NOT assume that all users have the bitratecalc plugin installed. So, it is not SAFE to create that symbolic link
    c) the only one who's exposing himself as 'stupid' (or rather stubborn) is YOU

• the skin goes very good.
    i have a question mic71 . bring you in the next time other colours in the skin or only silver?

• @Dre

I wrote above that to understand?

Zitat

You can always install some packages? At the moment it is installed only skin... OK I will remove from postinst these lines
    Code:
    sleep 5
    rm -rf /tmp/*.deb
    killall -9 enigma2 >/dev/null 2>&1

No Problem

in a link to the bitratecalc.so made for output bitrate in the second Infobar ... you, I already expressed in the discussion of my other skin, where personally you were a stupid... you immediately stopped when I laid out everything , then you went silent

the skin goes very good.
    i have a question mic71 . bring you in the next time other colours in the skin or only silver?

not only gold and silver, sorry

P.S. I'm after some writers, there is no desire to do something... they are ready to find fault with a comma, although his eye beams

• and how can i change this skin from silver to gold?
    in merlinskinthemes i can´t this.

• the silver version I will upload later, then I made a mistake in creating the topic .... Is Goliath HD Gold Skin for Merlin4 wrote Goliath HD Skin for Merlin4, fix the tittle I can't, request to the moderators to correct the title on Goliath HD-Gold

Thank's

• so is this skin, what you have uploaded here only in silver, not in gold.
    and i can in the moment nothing do to change in gold. have i understand this right?
    when so, than i wait for the version, no problem. :topok:

• i have installed this, but i find nothing to change in gold.
    can you help me please?

• so, i have installed the skin. now is ok. i forgot to delete the old skin before.
    but when i will install the fixed skinthemes 2.1, than is goliath hd gold not to see in menu.
    without the skinthemes it´s ok.