[h=1]Version: 5.0-4493 Update 4[/h] (2014/08/26)
- Upgraded OpenSSL to Version 1.0.1i to fix multiple security issues (CVE-2014-0224, CVE-2014-0221, CVE-2014-0195, CVE-2014-0198, CVE-2010-5298, and CVE-2014-3470).
- Implemented fixes for Kerberos 5 to address multiple security issues that allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (CVE-2012-1013, CVE-2014-4341, CVE-2014-4342, CVE-2014-4344).
- Fixed an issue where files with ACL attributes could become inaccessible after being loaded in large batches when DiskStation acts as an NFS server.
- Fixed an issue where the restore might not be successful when containing multiple subfolders in Time Backup.
- Fixed an issue where DHCP server service does not map to the correct VLAN interface if the service started before VLAN is enabled.