Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

epg language problem

• hi all,

I have dreamOS 2.5 - 4.3.1r28-2018-05-14. Dreambox Language: Greek ( the translation is awful ) . As i read i can't have language in English and epg lang Greek so i have select Greek as language in the box. All greek terrestrial Channels have epg both english and greek. The strange is that in infobar i have english epg . All other screens with epg( channel selection screen, details info, simple epg,multi epg)are ok in Greek.

What can i do?

This happens with all image with dreamOS and with all skin which i have test.

You can reproduce this problem at 3E where greek DVBT channels have their feed.

My box is Dm920.

thanks in advance

• InfoBar uses now/next from DVBStream while the rest is reading event information. So, you would have to check if now/next is as well sent in both languages. No dev here has the possibility to receive this satellite. But from what I remember you have posted the same question in DMM board a few weeks back.

• Open* are not comparable with DreamOS. setEPGLanguage only exists for eServiceEvent. So, we can't do anything.