Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

dvb-t a867

• Why don't you ask to producer of the tuner? DMM sells triple tuners (DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C). They work for sure in DM900.

• After years on the run with dreamboxes, there is only one answer possible: Forget external tuners. It's an embedded system with restricted driver support (and restricted resources in developing & testing).

OK thanks

• Now, I'm fully satisfied with the triple tune inside my good old 900UHD. DVB-S(2), DVB-C and DVB-T(2) are working very well for 70 bucks.

I have round about 20-30 DVB-Sticks in my basement, most of them totally useless due the fact they changed here in germany from DVB-T (MPEG-2) to DVB-T2 (HEVC). Additionale ~10 TV Cards. That's life :D

• Now, I'm fully satisfied with the triple tune inside my good old 900UHD. DVB-S(2), DVB-C and DVB-T(2) are working very well for 70 bucks.

I have round about 20-30 DVB-Sticks in my basement, most of them totally useless due the fact they changed here in germany from DVB-T (MPEG-2) to DVB-T2 (HEVC). Additionale ~10 TV Cards. That's life :D

I'll also buy the triple tuner ... this a867 I throw it in the basement! :D:D