Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

Beiträge von Kem4k

Now, I'm fully satisfied with the triple tune inside my good old 900UHD. DVB-S(2), DVB-C and DVB-T(2) are working very well for 70 bucks.

I have round about 20-30 DVB-Sticks in my basement, most of them totally useless due the fact they changed here in germany from DVB-T (MPEG-2) to DVB-T2 (HEVC). Additionale ~10 TV Cards. That's life :D

I'll also buy the triple tuner ... this a867 I throw it in the basement! :D:D

After years on the run with dreamboxes, there is only one answer possible: Forget external tuners. It's an embedded system with restricted driver support (and restricted resources in developing & testing).

OK thanks

Hello the screen InternetRadioInformationScreen came out of the board

I have fixed if it can be useful.

Code
    1. <screen name="InternetRadioInformationScreen" position="center,111" size="1400,880" title="Streaming Information" >
    2. <ePixmap pixmap="Lack/buttons/red.png" scale="stretch" position="188,833" size="300,40" alphatest="on" />
    3. <ePixmap pixmap="Lack/buttons/green.png" scale="stretch" position="488,833" size="300,40" alphatest="on" />
    4. <ePixmap pixmap="Lack/buttons/yellow.png" scale="stretch" position="788,833" size="300,40" alphatest="on" />
    5. <ePixmap pixmap="Lack/buttons/blue.png" scale="stretch" position="1088,833" size="300,40" alphatest="on" />
    6. <widget source="key_red" render="Label" position="188,833" size="300,40" zPosition="1" font="Regular;24" halign="center" valign="center" transparent="1" backgroundColor="background" foregroundColor="foreground" />
    7. <widget render="Label" source="headertext" position="11,0" zPosition="1" size="1360,40" font="Regular;32" transparent="1" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="background"/>
    8. <widget name="text" position="10,80" size="1370,740" font="Regular;28" transparent="1" backgroundColor="background" />
    9. </screen>

Dateien

• internet_radio.png

(125,77 kB, 38 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • ir_ok.png

(111,69 kB, 35 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello I allowed myself to adapt epg import to your beautiful skin if it can be useful I enclose the code

Dateien

• epg import.jpg

(175,49 kB, 41 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello I just installed version 1.1 of the skin Lack there are a couple of things that are not displayed well in the channel selection should be in the boxes the words Menu and Info and in the infobar if I'm not mistaken the things I have enclosed in the arrow are not perfect.

Dateien